CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I Could Use Your Feedback.

Story Link: Scientists have evidence that Chimps have entered the stone age

I need your opinions.
Too cynical : text 999-555-1111
Just the right blend of awe, wonder, and a clear view of the world around me: text 999-555-2222

In my own defense, my first thought was:

Oh, wow this is awe inspiring! This is really happening and we have scientists out there gathering evidence that continues to push back the boundaries of our understanding regarding the natural world and the amazing creatures with whom we share life on this big blue marble hurtling through space.
My next thought was, I wonder how long before somebody sends in missionaries to ask the monkeys, "Have you heard about Jesus"? And, of course, strongly suggest they put on some pants!


No comments: